Finger-Lickin' Good!

Last night, Darren, Frosty, Ingrid and I got together after work for some drinks and dinner at Wood Ranch.

When I first arrived, I spotted Frosty at the bar communicating with his "girlfriend." He later told me she said, "Lakers: 101, Boston: 104 (Final)."
Despite the tremendous amount of shit we give Frosty about his dating prospects (or lack thereof), last night we leared that he is currently in regular contact with a member of the opposite sex via e-mail. Will wonders never cease?

Like the rest of us, Ingrid was skeptical, but at the same time slightly fearful that this might be a sign that the world is coming to an end...
Darren was kind enough to tell us a lovely story about a very "personal" encounter he had with his doctor on Tuesday. He then proceeded to demonstrate using his finger, and as you can see by his face, he seemed to enjoy reminiscing. Ew.
I'm still disgusted by Darren's story, I can't even open my eyes.
"Aaarrrgghhh! Here I am again!"



5 Comments:
No, Frosty, that hansome gentleman is me. The fat, snowman-looking guy is you.
Snowman is not nearly as obese as Kevin has led me to believe. I'm disappointed.
Ummm, silk-e, what were you expecting? A sumo wrestler?
I was expecting something more like this:
http://www3.ns.sympatico.ca/lyle_24/myhero.swf
Other than the glasses, I don't see much of a difference, silk-e.
Post a Comment
<< Home