Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Family First

IMG_5533

Okay, this may come as a shock to you all, but after knowing Ingrid for over 5 years, I had not really met her family until this fateful evening at the house where we all sat down for dinner to celebrate Ingrid's birthday. From the left is Tia Jovis, Tia Paly, Ingrid's brother, Nelson, Ingrid, and Ingrid's mother, Auda. What a beautiful family.

IMG_5525

A traditional Guatemalan dinner was served, including tamales, bread, black beans and rice. It was unbelievably delicious. I loved the meal so much, I think I'm part Guatamalan deep down inside.

IMG_5528

And let's not forget Ingrid's father, Nef, who's an extremely charming man. It was great to get to know them all and to allow them to get to know me. One thing I learned is that I may have some gambling buddies in Ingrid's mom and her aunts, as I learned that they frequent Morongo casino. I'm sure we'll all go together some time in the future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home