30 Year-Old Snowman

Everyone eventually turns 30 and most have a party to celebrate this milestone. Frosty decided to celebrate his 30th in style by having a huge weekend bash in Vegas. Of course, none of us would miss the opportunity to party in Vegas, so we all showed up, ready to do what we do best.

Our flight was early Saturday morning, and the plan was to begin the partying on the flight. My bro and I clearly look ready for a drink.

Frosty began his party early as well by sinking his teeth into this breakfast burrito my mom had given us to give to him before the flight. Apparently, everyone knows Frosty's first love.

Frosty pulled out the t-shirt we gave him for his last birthday, and then pulled out the second breakfast burrito my mom sent. Calm down, Frosty, we have the entire weekend...

While Frosty ate, I drank. Nothing like a few Southwest free drink coupons to make a normal flight into a party plane.
After finally arriving in Vegas, we all headed to MGM to check-in. Using my "MGM connections," we scored this amazing suite, which was, to say the least, sweet indeed. Check out this video of the room, or rooms, I should say...

Pandy immediately made himself at home and changed into his lounge attire. He thinks he's Hugh Hefner.

By chance, Pandy's girlfriend was in Vegas that weekend as well. I don't think I've ever seen him so happy to see anyone.

Not only did all of the boys come out for Frosty's birthday, but Frosty's "real" friends also showed up... Yes, believe it or not, Frosty has friends of the opposite sex.

As one might expect from Frosty's "real friends," they all showed up ready to party.

Hutch and Ernie also arrived early that evening. And yes, that is a cigarette in my hand. Remember... What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.

As the birthday boy, we let Frosty do what he wanted, but man, his cigar stunk up our suite for the entire weekend. I hope you enjoyed that, Frost.

Through the course of the night, Birthday Jon began to emerge, and also some hints of Robo-Birthday Jon from last year. Calm down, Mr. Roboto.

Leave it to Birthday Jon to dole out some birthday hugs...

... as well as some unnecessary birthday fingers-in-your-cheeks. I love you too, Frosty.

Damn... the two of us make this look good. I can't believe you're 30 now. And what's more, I can't believe you're older than me.

The hugs from Birthday Jon were definitely non-stop that night, but it was great to see Frosty having such a wonderful time.

Speaking of wonderful times, I was delighted to see Hutch, my boy from the Bay. I miss you, man... You should move to LA and hang with the big boys. Even though you look 15 years-old, I think you're old enough to handle it.

Leave it to Dirty D to cozy up with the ladies. Nice work.

The plan was to continue the partying throughout the night, but that's not what actually happened -- for me, at least. Because not long after this picture was taken, I fell asleep and didn't wake up until around 4:00 a.m.

When I woke up, Andy had already changed into his evening slippers and the partying for the night was over, unfortunately.

Frosty's friend from college (and a former roommate) happened to be in town that weekend as well, and he joined us for some late night drinks.

The next morning, Frosty looked like his usual self and was ready to begin Round 2.

We immediately hit up the MGM Grand buffet. Frosty tried to attract some hungry girls by attaching gummy bears to his back. No luck... as usual.

After breakfast is a perfect time for a nap. And after waking up from this nap, I took another. Then woke again, and went back to sleep again. Basically, what happened is that I caught a cold and ended up sleeping the entire weekend. Great.

I did get a little gambling in toward the end of the trip... enough to lose tons of money.

While waiting for our flight, we decided to grab a bite and ran into this group of intoxicated older ladies who slapped each of our asses as we walked by.

Knowing Andy loves the older ladies, we called him over and had him run the gauntlet, which he absolutely loved.

Wow. You guys look beat. Maybe if you slept the entire time like me, you'd feel better. Happy 30th birthday, Birthday Jon.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home