Thursday, May 19, 2005

Back in the Bay

Ingrid's ALL STAR POST About Her Trip To the Bay

(text to come... but don't hold your breath)


Amelia and Ingrid

Well, if you had held your breath you would be dead -- so good thing no one expected me to write this blog entry. So, I ended up going to the bay on short notice for this new case I'm working on. A bonus to any trip to the bay is getting to see Amelia, one of the "7 girls" -- yup, there are 7 of us girls that met in law school that run in a pack. Amelia recently married her law school sweetheart Tyler (Tylah for us divas) in a gorgeous wedding in San Francisco city hall (really, it was the most beautiful wedding I've been to -- and I've been to so many given I'm now over the hill and the last one standing). Amelia and Tylah were very sweet and offered me their lavish beautiful wedding in SFAfter drinks at some new bar on Mission, Amelia, Tyler (her hubby) and I cabbed it over to Bix for 9:30 dinner reservations.

Amelia and Tylaaaah!

View from Amelia's Doorstep

Another view

Coit Tower

Price Tag Art

Close up

Rhonda and Baby Tyler Rex

Waah waaaaaaah!

Whheeeee!

Ingrid and Tylerex

20 Comments:

Blogger Jake said...

I like how the blog is called "KevIngrid" but somehow when Ingrid writes it's a "guest post".

But she hates me so I support your decision to only let her write on a limited basis.

5/25/2005 7:46 PM  
Blogger Kevin said...

Exactly. The blog is called "KEVINgrid" with her name being second. No, but seriously, just watch... it'll take her forever to put up any text for these pics. Really. These pictures have been on Flickr forever, and a draft blog has been waiting for text for over a week, but still, Ingrid hasn't even given it a thought. Maybe once she writes a blub or two under each picture, she'll have more appreciation for what we do. By the way, she doesn't hate you, she just hates your "violent alcoholic rage."

Moral: Panda should go with Dragon to get some coffee.

5/26/2005 9:11 AM  
Blogger Kevin said...

It is definitely the "Panda's Den"! Ha!

5/26/2005 9:54 AM  
Blogger Kevin said...

By the way, it is now your "ALL STAR POST"... so there.

5/26/2005 9:56 AM  
Blogger Jake said...

(1) Ingga, it wasn't that you wouldn't set me up, it was the high level of disgust implicit in your response. Us endangered species deserve more respect than that. However, you are correct to note that no ladies leave the Panda's den alive. Unless, of course, they can handle the bamboo.

(2) the profile photo on here is no longer. It is just an "x". Fix it please.

(3) What's a blub?

- The Panda Police

5/26/2005 10:36 AM  
Blogger Kevin said...

Jake:

1. Good one.

2. I changed ISPs, which resulted in several of my early blog pictures (including the profile photo and several Brazil pics) getting blown to oblivion. When I have time, I'll fix it.

3. It is a nickname for your fat ass. Either that, or "blurb" spelled incorrectly.

5/26/2005 11:33 AM  
Blogger Jake said...

Panda wants THIS!!!! BUY PANDA THIS NOW!!!!

5/31/2005 10:50 PM  
Blogger Kevin said...

No, Panda. I'm going to get you THIS instead!!!

6/01/2005 9:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ingrid sure likes her pink cardigan.

6/01/2005 4:36 PM  
Blogger Kevin said...

Agreed, nena. It's blatanly evident from the post that the pictures of Ingrid with Amelia and Ingrid with Belinda were taken on the same day. You're clearly not living up to your name, attention to detail. Nena, you are, however, wearing the pink cardigan on your outing with Manuel as well... but the same article of clothing in two successive posts is no enough to be called out on it. What's more, attention to detail only owns a few articles of clothing... all purchased from Ross. He fools no one, nor does he care.

6/01/2005 6:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Purchases from Ross are the ultimate no-no. For shame, for shame.

Thank you and have a fashionable day.

-- The Fashion Police

6/02/2005 11:43 AM  
Blogger Kevin said...

And with that... the FP was born.

Violators will be prosecuted and humiliated to the fullest extent of the fashion law.

Good job, FP.

6/02/2005 11:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it was not blatantly obvious that those two pictures came from the same day. from the looks of it, one was from the bay and one in LA. add that to the manuel post, and that makes three. and so what if ingrid likes her pink?

howyoulikemenow?

6/02/2005 12:47 PM  
Blogger Jake said...

First of all, I'm not "attention to detail" I would never disguise myself. I have nothing to hide.

Secondly, BACK THE F**K UP ON MY MAIN PLACE ROSS! I mean DRESS FOR LESS people! This place has in-season name brand apparel and accessories for the entire family. Better yet, they have all my "business casual" work clothes marked 50% - 75% off EVERYDAY!

Find one near you today! You won't regret it.

(did I mention it was name brand stuff?)

6/02/2005 12:55 PM  
Blogger Kevin said...

My apologies, attention to details... I thought you were my style-challenged, Ross-dressing coworker, Jake. I must stand by my other point, however, that it is quite evident from the post that it is the same day. The post begins with "On Saturday" then follows up with the following:

"Ingrid flew to San Francisco for work and met up with her friend Amelia on Saturday (check out her Ingird's post here). She was supposed to be back by 4:00 on Saturday, but of couse, she was running late."

And allow me to say that now that I know you're not my cheap friend, Jake, it makes your comment about Ingrid's pink sweater that much more hilarious.

ilikeyounow. How about you identify yourself?

Jake, I like how you immediately knew I thought you were attention to details simply because I mentioned Ross. By the way, have you taken a close look at your "business casual" clothes? They are nothing to defend, my friend. And neither are those box set matching shirts and ties you have in your office marked "break in case of emergency."

6/02/2005 2:08 PM  
Blogger Kevin said...

You cannot hide from me, crotch. I know you are attention to details, which makes your comment no longer funny at all. Nena, time to rip into Hutch (just like all the other guys in the Bay area)...

6/02/2005 2:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok, so i only look at the pictures and not read the posts. "blatantly obvious" is if if you could tell by just looking at the pictures it was the same day.

whatever, so you caught me, i dont pay any attention to detail ... ooooo want a cookie?

6/03/2005 10:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Ingrid flew to San Francisco for work and met up with her friend Amelia on Saturday (check out her Ingird's post here). She was supposed to be back by 4:00 on Saturday, but of couse, she was running late."

kevin with a tardo booboo

6/03/2005 12:48 PM  
Blogger Kevin said...

Nice catch, junior deputy GP. Fixed. I think the GP always closes with "Thank you and have a nice day."

6/04/2005 12:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

too peon to have a signoff.

6/05/2005 2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home