Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Photoshopaholic

Fish for Dorks

This weekend, I found myself just sitting around the house, so rather than waste away the afternoon, I put my recently purchased Adobe Photoshop Elements 3.0 program to good use and edited some photos. Here's my good friend Glady obviously delighted that he meets the qualification for the $1.99 tacos. I thought it was a pretty decent edit from the original picture that said "Fish and Chips"... especially for a first try.

Darren's Taxi

If you'll recall from a previous post, Dirty Darren saw this taxicab in Mexico and immediately saw the word "TITS." With this edit, I helped the rest of us visualize what Darren's perverted mind sees...

Elfboy

Making edits and leaving things looking realistic got a little boring, so I turned Darren into a happy elf... Got rid of his eyebrows, dimples and tweaked his ears and mouth a little. But I didn't have to modify his left ear, which already looks like an elf's ear. Click here to see the original picture.

Ernie and Stephanie

My friend Ernie recently got married to Stephanie. Given that they live in the Bay Area and I don't see either of them often, I thought I'd post a picture to commemorate their recent union. I'm not sure who the guy in the middle is, but Big Earn and Steph are on the outside. I like you guys' matching necklaces. Hey, wait a minute... I'm confused. I thought Ernie was the one who wears glasses, not Stephanie. Oh... THIS explains it. Ernie, I must say that although we always make fun of you for looking like a little boy, you could also easily pass for a woman.

*One last thing,... I replaced a picture in a previous post with another picture I edited over weekend. It's a good one, and when you come across it, you can't miss it.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent photo shopping techniques...Do we have to change Jeep's name to Dirty Elf? Thanks for clarifying Jeep's left ear as well...CLASSIC!

5/26/2005 4:07 PM  
Blogger Jake said...

Wait, what's wrong with the last photo?

And Darren looks like the Lord of Darkness from Legend. And I don't mean Tom Cruise.

I mean this guy.

5/26/2005 4:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man, I am looking sexy!

5/26/2005 9:30 PM  
Blogger Kevin said...

frosty: How about "Elfboy"?

jake: Damn good photoshopping I must say. And the Lord of Darkness is one scary character.

ernie: As usual. I think it's your hairless face. I've seen girls that look like you in this picture... I swear.

5/27/2005 9:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pleased as I am to finally make an appearance in these chronicles, my debut remains somewhat disappointing. Particularly since I am usually to be found pimped out and surrounded by beautiful women in a trendy club, rather than being the posterchild for cheap dives to eat at while unemployed.

This reminds me of the slanderous time I went fishing off the coast of Rosarito. You pull up one undersize fish, and suddenly every catch under six inches is being called a "Davidfish."

5/27/2005 2:09 PM  
Blogger Kevin said...

Oh, I'm sorry, Glady... you must have misinterpreted my photo editing. You were the posterchild for cheap dives in your original picture. Now you're the posterchild for fat dorks.

As for things under six inches being called "Davids"... I have no comment.

5/27/2005 4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home