Profanity Annie Turns 28!

The other day, Annie turned 28 years old. Her fiance, Jason, arranged an outing at Ma'Kai's in Santa Monica and invited Annie's friends. With Annie being such a well-mannered person, I didn't understand certain references to "Profanity Annie" in Jason's e-mail invite, but Ingrid explained that when sweet little Annie gets drunk, she turns into "Profanity Annie," her alter ego that swears worse than a sailor. I couldn't believe it and I just had to see it for myself, so we all formulated a very simple plan that evening... Get Annie drunk and release Profanity Annie!

The place was super-packed. Ingrid and I actually had to wait in line to get inside, making it the first time I've ever waited to get into a bar on the Westside. Ugh.

The plan had already been set in motion by the time we arrived, with Jason, Dave, Annie's cousin and sister and their boyfriends promoting Annie's consumption of alcohol.

Ahhh... Everything was going smoothly and Annie began showing signs of tipsyness. I think this is the point where she started telling Ingrid and me that we would get married, become superstars and live in a mansion some day.

Hey, Annie... That martini glass is looking mighty low. I think it's time for another. And with a whopping two and a half martinis in her system, it happened...

Profanity Annie made her appearance! Happy birthday to you too, Annie!

Mission accomplished! We rock!


4 Comments:
What the f**k?? That's it?
Keep the f**king posts coming you f**king b**ch-a** h***e c**k e**er.
Sorry, that's the liquor talking again...
Wow, Jake. You sound just like Profanity Annie. I guess we all have a little Profanity Annie in us when we drink...
Oh yeah! I completely forgot about all that. According to P.A., I'm going to become a superstar entertainment attorney even though I do finance work. And I've definitely been limited to one drink at P.A.'s wedding. No dancing. Just drink, eat and leave. Period.
Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!
Post a Comment
<< Home