Saturday, September 10, 2005

Steele F**kin' Up...

Tough guys

After spending two (three?) years in Japan, Steele finally returned to the States where he plans to stay, at least until the next opportunity to move to Japan surfaces. For better or worse, Steele ain't changed a bit except that he brought his girlfriend back with him from Japan for a visit. I've known Steele for almost my entire life and I love him like a brother, but I must say that the dude is crazy. The title of this post says it all. Despite spending three years in Japan, he's still f**kin' up. In fact, this post will highlight all of Andy's (Steele's) antics that evening. Let's start with the one captured in the picture above. He's grabbing his girlfriend's breast. Who poses like this?!?

Andy and his lady

Anyway, Steele had just returned from Japan and we all got together at around 1:00 in the morning for some drinks at El Carmen (Ingrid was working super late and couldn't make it). Steele's a fan of Mexican wrestlers, and in general, men in wrestling masks.

Time to eat!

It being several hours after his last feeding, Frosty was of course hungry when we got there and immediately found a menu at the bar.

Finger lickin' good

No one really knew what Frosty ordered because as quickly as the food arrived, it vanished. All we really know for sure is that his meal was garnished with a radish.

Crazy Pandy

Well, back to Andy's antics. Frosty, Darren and I are all convinced that Andy has two personalities, and I recently dubbed his alter-ego, "Pandy." To be clear, Andy is the normal one who says things like, "Hey guys! It's great to see you all again!" while Pandy is the guy who says stuff like, "My name is Hiroshi and this is my sister (pointing to his girlfriend)," and "You need a microscope for your throat, b**ch!" If this seems strange and doesn't quite make sense to you, join the club and read on.

Despite holding the title for "Worst Wingman on Earth," Pandy decided that he would try to hook Frosty and Darren up with some girls. The poor Japanese girl on the right above bore the brunt of Pandy's efforts and he forced her to communicate with everyone in Japanese shortly after told her, "You need a microscope for your throat, b**ch!" Don't ask... long story. And later in the night, thinking he was still in Japan, Pandy muttered, "Hurry up, b**ch!" as we exited the bar. You're not in Japan anymore, Pandy (and even if you spoke in Japanese, the girl could understand you anyway)!

Peace!

In the end, everyone huddled together for this pic. Darren regrets posing with his arm around the 40-year-old man/woman on the right there, but there's no escaping the blog! Muuaahhhahah!

Welcome back Pandy or Andy (whichever personality happens to be reading this post)!!

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is that "South of the Border" Andy? That guy's my hero!

And that buff 40-year old with Darren is smokin' hot!

11/15/2005 3:58 PM  
Blogger Kevin said...

Yes Pernie, that is "South of the Border Andy."

The buff 40 year old shim was quite scary, but if you think she's smokin' hot, I'm sure Darren would be happy to set you up. I don't think your wife would mind if you went for a night out with "the guys."

11/15/2005 5:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pernie's crazy. That 40-year old is nastier than natto.

11/16/2005 9:44 AM  
Blogger Kevin said...

I get it. Pernie v. Ernie. Good one. I have to agree with Ernie on this one.

11/16/2005 9:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You owe me a battery.

11/16/2005 5:33 PM  
Blogger Kevin said...

Look in your mailbox.

11/16/2005 5:55 PM  
Blogger Kevin said...

I also thought they were supposed look like women.

11/18/2005 4:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

moron

12/01/2005 3:49 PM  
Blogger Jake said...

Who is this posing as me?!?!?

Forget the 40 year old strongwoman, that last photo is amazing. First of all, let's all vote Frosty in for four more years. Plus I love how Steele's g/f has her right arm around the Japanese girl while simultaneously grabbing Steele's hand with her left, like she's trying to keep him up right (note the glazed look and upturned hand). And she's rocking the powder blue visor --terrrrific!

I don't know how I originally missed this post, but it's a keeper.

12/08/2005 11:11 AM  
Blogger Kevin said...

Very interesting you should note the pairings, Jake. The two girls on the left, the two boys in the back, the two men on the right. All with a little bit of crossover between the pairs. Hmmmmm...

12/09/2005 3:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home