Saturday, June 18, 2005

Los Guapos

My best friends

Ever since Darren got his new job bar-backing, he's been crying about not making an appearance on the blog... so this short post is dedicated to him. On Tuesday, Frosty, Darren and I got together at El Guapo's once again for Taco Tuesday time. Who the hell are these Japanese tourists hanging all over my girl?!?

Two fingers

Game six of the NBA Finals was on and the place was packed. It took the waitress approximantely two thousand hours to get us our drinks and about two thousand more for our food. Frosty and I counted the hours...

Red face

Detroit ended up winning the game and pushsed the series to Game 7. I ended up winning the award for "The person who looks like he got punched in the face," and Darren got the prize for "Trying to look cool, but failing miserably." Okay, Darren. You're on a post now... so shaddup!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kevin said...

And you're welcome for the rose I got you...

7/07/2005 6:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home