Thursday, June 09, 2005

Debbie Downer Strikes Again

Happier people

Ingrid and I honored Jake, Dana and Keri with our presence on Friday at Firecracker in Chinatown.

Can you hear me now?

In exchange for our company, Jake agreed to help Ingrid move a cabinet that had been delivered to her job in Century City to her house.

Keri is so very

But first we picked up Jake's sister, Keri, who was in town for the weekend and styling as always...

Too cool.

This guy we spotted was stylin' too... in a very very lame way.

Nyumph greer rafflcar!

And this guy just wasn't stylin' at all. That is, unless a Ross-dressing, Tyrannosaurus Rex looking dude in glasses is stylish.

Firecrackin'

I arrived at Firecracker after much ado and Debbie Downer arrived right beside me. The full force of Debbie Downer was felt by all of us that night and for little or no reason at all, Ingrid refused to take pictures. Whaaa whaaaaaaaa!

Partners.

We found Jake, Dana and Keri out on the dance floor, groovin' and having a blast.

Jake gives Keri the finger

Keri had already tossed back her first rum and coke by the time we met up and I ordered Jake a Corona in a can, simply for its novelty.

Mmmmm... So good.

I must say that despite being a mere 5'1", and under 100 lbs., Keri is larger than life and one cool cat.

Oh yeah.

Jake got low and I snapped my favorite picture of the night.

Jake stinks.  Bad.

Just before arriving, Jake and Keri ate some Del Taco or something that kept Jake burping all night long. Although we all noticed each time Jake passed gas, Ingrid couldn't help but point that out to everyone and chastise Jake for being so stinky. Whaaa whaaaaa! But really, I think we all just felt bad for Dana. I mean look at Jake's face... even he looks offended.

Number 3

Keri grabbed her third drink as we danced the night away.

Whaaaaa whaaaaaaa!

And Debbie Downer continued to refuse having her picture taken... Whaaaa whaaaa!

Mixed emotions

On the opposite end of the spectrum, these two were hams for the camera.

Number 4

"Number four? What a rockstar..."

More like 5

"I agree, Jake, it was more like number 5 for Keri..."

Grrrrrr.

These looks pretty much sum up our feelings that night. I went toe-to-toe with Debbie that night... Grrrrr.

Number 1,000

This is number 1,000, I think. Keri is so very... intoxicated. Awesome.

You look happy

All in all, a frustrating night for me, but Jake, Keri and Dana seemed to have a good time. I guess Jake made a bad deal when he exchanged our company for the furniture move, but at least Ingrid and I came out ahead! Ha! You know we love you guys!

To see all the pictures from that night, click here.

10 Comments:

Blogger Jake said...

God damn, I make this look good.

6/16/2005 9:21 PM  
Blogger Kevin said...

No more Debbie Downer... PLEASE!!!

6/17/2005 9:34 AM  
Blogger Kevin said...

Jake, you look like Travolta in the last picture.

6/17/2005 9:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jake, you look more like a inflatable godzilla doll than a t-rex in that one picture. do you have a prosthetic torso (kinda like those ppl who wear prosthetic asses) to make yourself look big - to intimidate prey perhaps?

6/17/2005 10:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it's called an "ernie" torso.

6/17/2005 10:47 AM  
Blogger Jake said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6/19/2005 11:42 AM  
Blogger Jake said...

Crotch,
Actually, although sometimes confused with Gawdzirra or a T-Rex, that was my impression of the legendary Chupacabra, the goat-sucking beast of Latin America.

Except instead of eating goats, I'm eating out your mom.

Thanks for your attention to this matter,
-Jake

6/19/2005 11:44 AM  
Blogger Kevin said...

So, you're the mom-sucking beast of America?... What a title.

6/19/2005 6:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ew... i hope you brushed your teef first- and my mom said THANK YOU for your attention to her matters.

word of advice to the big-torsoed chupa-beast: stop swallowing or else your gonna lose your girlish figure.

6/20/2005 9:38 AM  
Blogger Kevin said...

I think Jake's shooting for the "man-boobs" look... And crotch, I wouldn't be talking about girlish figures given that you look like skinny little flat-chested Asian girl.

6/20/2005 9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home