Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Trainer Tim's Birthday

Me and Ingrid

Ingrid just recently reunited with her personal trainer, Trainer Tim, who happened to be having a birthday party. After hearing all of Ingrid's stories about how "Trainer Tim put me to work" and how "Trainer Time grabbed my leg" and how "Trainer Tim made my arms hurt," I felt it was finally time to meet this Trainer Tim person once and for all... face to face.

Buddha's Belly.

Trainer Tim had reserved the back room at Buddha's Belly and invited friend and clients to celebrate.

Scene

When we got there, a few of Trainer Tim's friends had already arrived. To my delight, there was an open beer and wine bar. Not to metion appetizers on every table and a multi-tiered tray filled with cupcakes (you can see the tray in the background of the first picture). Ingrid quickly realized Trainer Tim's ulterior motive for having so many tasty goodies... Job security!!!

Tim and Ingrid

This is Trainer Tim. You probably wouldn't guess, but Trainer Tim is in his mid to late 40's (I can't remember his exact age). All that working out and exercise has clearly slowed the age clock on this guy. He looks great. And before you go and start asking me about how I could allow a man to put his arms around Ingrid like this, let me inform you... Tim is gay.

Me and Curves

Hey there... You... with the curves. How you doin'? I'm gonna take you or one of your sisters home with me tonight, ya dig?

Twin Trainers

These guys are the Twin Trainers, Max and Mark. Although it's not evident from the picture, here is how you tell these identical twins apart... Mark has a mark on his face. How fitting. I wonder if their parents saw that mark when they decided who was who.

Picture training

At some point during the evening, Trainer Tim trained Ingrid on how to do the John Robert Powers School of Modeling photo preparation. First, you look down and relax your face. Then, on the count of three...

Ta-dah!

... you whip your head up and give a big smile. Personally, I don't see how this works and people look absolutely silly doing it, but Trainer Tim swears by it. After a few hours meeting new people, we headed out, but not alone...

Power

Ahhhh! I told you that you'd end up coming home with me! Behold! My power!

Balloons!

I love your curvaceous figure... You're mine! All mine!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jake said...

Gay dudes, cupcakes and Kevin humping ballons. Just another birthday party for Kevingrid.

1/30/2006 2:37 PM  
Blogger Kevin said...

Ummm... Jake, I don't understand your comment because I don't know what "ballons" are.

1/30/2006 3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home