Christmas Gift Crunch Time
With Christmas only three days away, Darren and Frosty joined Ingrid and me in the morning for some last minute Christmas shopping, and as you can see in the picture, later in the evening for some drinks.

We got an early start and grabbed breakfast at Granville. Immediately after, we headed out for some focused last-minute shopping.

There was no time for horsing around, so we rolled up our sleeves and got down to business. We started our shopping in Old Town Pasadena, which I quickly realized doesn't really have very many good places to find gifts.

We did come across this cooking supply store where I found a great gift for Ingrid. She had been talking about wanting a milk frother for her coffee, and there was a lady in the store demonstrating a machine that both steamed and/or frothed milk at the same time. Ingrid was sold once she saw it in action, and there was no convincing her any other product out there was better. I didn't want her to know I was getting it for her, so I had to send Darren back out to this place to pick it up the next day.

Okay, Dirty, D... That probe is for cooking. Nothing more than that. Now put it down.

Apparently the only kind of silicone that puts a smile on Frosty's face is the type that you use to make cookies.

After some serious shopping, we unwound with dinner and drinks at the Bowery. I love this place. Martinis for the boys, water for Ingrid, and Bowery Burgers (with the Works) for all.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home