We See You!

On Wednesday, Ingrid and I both left our offices to meet up for the baby's first ultrasound. I was super excited to see the little bably, and when I say little, I do mean little. We found out baby's only the size of a small bean. But even at that tiny size, we could can make out baby's head, body and feet. It's really amazing and wonderful to be able to see baby and hear his heartbeat, which, by the way, is really rapid. When we asked the ultrasound technician whether we were having a boy or a girl, she said it was way too early to tell, but if she had to guess based on the ultrasound, we were having a girl!!! How exciting!

Here's a closer look at the ultrasound. Baby's there upside down, just loungin'. After seeing the baby, Ingrid has been wanting to go back to the doctor's office to see baby all the time. We're so excited and happy!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home