Holly's Jolly Halloween

Over the weekend, we went to Holly's annual Halloween bash. Last year we learned that everyone there always wears a costume, so we got these awesome kimonos from Granny and Gunko to wear to the party. Those getas, which I quickly learned are difficult to walk in (especially when they're a few sizes too small), make me look so tall.

One of the good things about Holly's party is that there's always an open bar, food and dessert.

I meant it when I said everyone wears a costume... The people working the grill were dressed as construction workers. Superman was a fan of the burgers.

Good thing we rounded us this snazzy outfits, right Ingrid?

The dessert selection there is great. And most if not all of the items are Halloween themed.

We bumped into Holly, who was dressed as a witch, a posed for this picture. Great party, Holly!

Okay, I saved the best for last. This guy wins the prize for best costume, at least as far as I'm concerned. For those who don't see the humor in this guy's costume, take a good look at him, then take a look at the Saturday Night Live short with Justin Timberlake below.
Happy Halloween! Now I really can't wait for Christmas! I think I know what I'm getting Ingrid...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home