Guess What?!

On Sunday, we drove over to Granny's to hang out, but had more planned for that day than just lounging around and chatting like we usually do.

While we were there, we got to share some of the pictures we took on our honeymoon with Gunko and Granny, which was great, but we had more important news to share that day.

Ingrid had been to Granny's countless times and never took a nap or even got sleepy, no matter how long we stayed. The past two time she was there, however, all she wanted to do was sleep, and finally, the family was going to find out why.

To be honest, I wasn't sure how the family would react, but what I did know was that I wanted to get everyone's reaction on film. So I told everyone I wanted to take a family photo and sat everyone down on the couch and took this picture. Then I told Ingrid to join me, and she got up off the couch so that we could announce...

... We're having a baby!!!

That's right, everyone. Ingrid's pregnant. Shawn, you're going to be an uncle. Mom and dad, you're going to be grandparents. Granny and Gunko, you're going to be great grandparents. And Aunty Kimi, you're going to be an aunty to our baby!!! I don't think there was a dry eye in the house!... Oh, wait. Shawn and dad were there... so there definitely was. Several of them, in fact. But everyone did have smiles on their faces!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home