Friday, February 22, 2008

FNMC!

IMG_0774

It's Friday night, and you all know what that means! It's time for Friday Night Movie Club! But this time, rather than go out to catch a flick, we chose to have FNMC at home and order a pay-per-view movie. Before we know it, another member will be joining FNMC, right Ingrid? Sorry to tell you (especially when you look so cute and prego in this picture), but you'll still be the only girl in the club.

IMG_0773

The usual FNMC members showed up and Ingrid and I shared the news that we were having a boy, despite us telling them earlier that we were probably having a girl. Then, when Ingrid was looking away, I secretly exchanged high-fives with the boys. Awwws yeah!

IMG_0775

Before starting the movie, we all had scrumptious burritos from Yuca's, or as Ingrid and I call them, "flat burritos," for obvious reasons. Ingrid supplemented her meal with a caterpillar roll and a spider roll from Yamakasa...

IMG_0776

... while Frosty supplemented his flat burrito with another flat burrito, nachos, a cocktail, another cocktail, another burrito and another cocktail.

IMG_0780

Soon-to-be Uncle Frosty and Uncle Darren brought over this lovely blanket and teething toy for the baby. I'm sure our son will get great use out of them. Thanks for the gifts. I think this is the night where we ended up watching some lame movie -- The Lookout -- about a boy who couldn't remember anything without writing it down. Maybe I should've done the same...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home