Saturday, May 10, 2008

Mother's Day Lobster

IMG_1268

For Mother's Day this year, we all gathered at The Lobster in Santa Monica for something that every mother I know loves -- lobster.

IMG_1238

As the newest member of the group, there was no doubt Ingrid would be enjoying some lobster. Hopefully, she'll share some of it with baby.

IMG_1242

These fine looking non-mothers also joined the outing and were ready to eat.

IMG_1245

If Ingrid looks a little Angrid here, it's because we had a little tiff shortly before we arrived. Let's see if a little lobster changes things.

IMG_1249

I started my meal with this seafood chowder, which was delicious.

IMG_1252

And for my main course, I feasted on this scrumptious piece of fish. Mmmm.

IMG_1251

Leave it to Shawn to order steak at The Lobster. Sure looks good though, doesn't it?

IMG_1257

Granny and mom took the advice of the server who recommended this lobster dish, which turned out to be not as good as the plain ol' lobster they originally planned on ordering. That's the last time they'll do that, I'm sure.

IMG_1262

The lobster seemed to do the trick and by the end of the meal, Ingrid was smiling just like the other moms, although she looks ready to punch me in this pic.



Speaking of getting punched, here's Granny telling us a story of when she got smacked by Gunko. She's so funny. Happy Mother's Day, Granny, mom and Ingrid!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home