Monday, June 02, 2008

Sneak Peek-a-Boo

IMG_1346

On Monday, Ingrid and I met up in the afternoon for our final ultrasound. It had been some time since we last saw baby and couldn't wait to get another glimpse of the little guy, and this time the ultrasound produced a three-dimensional image of baby.

IMG_1348

The ultrasound turned out to be simply amazing. The ultrasound technician and the doctor spent about 10 minutes taking various measurments of the baby to confirm he was as healthy as could be, while Ingrid and I got an exciting sneak peek at our son twisting and turning in mama's belly. I've always said that the more the baby looks like Ingrid the better, and it was clear from the images that the baby had Ingrid's mouth, among other things. Only one more month to go until baby arrives. Can you believe it, Ingrid?

IMG_1352

Take a look at my beautiful baby (the unborn one)!! This the three-dimensional image ended up very closely resembling our baby (as you'll see for yourself in a later post). My mom told me that they didn't have technology like this when I was in the womb and that the first time anyone "saw" me was after I was born. Ingrid and I could hardly wait until we could see baby in person.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home