It's been exactly one year since the very first post on this blog. Looking back, it's been a wonderful year filled with good fortune and good times. I've put together a collection of some of my favorite pictures over the past year to commemorate the blog's first birthday. Happy Birthday, Kevingrid!
Well even though I came to the party late... I read every single on of them, and I enjoyed them. So happy Birthday Kevingrid! and also Happy Birthday Kevin!
Armin, Thanks. And thanks for remembering my birthday. I'm now 29 stinkin' years old. I feel like I'm 40.
Bent out of shape, I'm getting old and it may be about time to slow down. After you see the pictures from my birthday, you'll see why I feel I'm beginning to get too old for this sh*t.
Great post-I loved the photos!!! I was bummed that my early departure on Friday caused me to miss an amazing rendition of "She's Like the Wind" and hanging out with Ingrid...can't wait for the post!
I can't believe it's been a whole year, Kevingrid. So many memories - the laughter, the tears, lameass matrix-Hutch. Happy Birthday and I love you, blog.
Brooke, You totally missed out. Add to "She's Like the Wind," the theme from Greatest American Hero and some song by Enrique Iglesias.
Jake, I am glad to be the one to have taken that picture. I think I've suggested this before, but instead of "JakeDana," you should go with "DanCob," "Jacana," or perhaps "Danacob." Personally, I think Danacob works the best. There's actual overlap between letters.
anonymous, I have a suspect you are Glady or Ernie, but an not sure. Identify yourself.
8 Comments:
Well even though I came to the party late... I read every single on of them, and I enjoyed them. So happy Birthday Kevingrid! and also Happy Birthday Kevin!
Armin,
Thanks. And thanks for remembering my birthday. I'm now 29 stinkin' years old. I feel like I'm 40.
Bent out of shape,
I'm getting old and it may be about time to slow down. After you see the pictures from my birthday, you'll see why I feel I'm beginning to get too old for this sh*t.
Great post-I loved the photos!!! I was bummed that my early departure on Friday caused me to miss an amazing rendition of "She's Like the Wind" and hanging out with Ingrid...can't wait for the post!
It's good to see the very first photo of "JakeDana" make it back into the blog. Too bad our names just don't roll off the tongue like yours.
Happy Birthday dude. Ingrid's like the wind through your trees, and you're still just walking on air.
I can't believe it's been a whole year, Kevingrid. So many memories - the laughter, the tears, lameass matrix-Hutch. Happy Birthday and I love you, blog.
Brooke,
You totally missed out. Add to "She's Like the Wind," the theme from Greatest American Hero and some song by Enrique Iglesias.
Jake,
I am glad to be the one to have taken that picture. I think I've suggested this before, but instead of "JakeDana," you should go with "DanCob," "Jacana," or perhaps "Danacob." Personally, I think Danacob works the best. There's actual overlap between letters.
anonymous,
I have a suspect you are Glady or Ernie, but an not sure. Identify yourself.
Not I, said the Ernie
You are fooling nobody, Glady... or should I refer to you as, "the hairless wonder"?
Post a Comment
<< Home