Sunday, June 15, 2008

Fathers Day Feast

IMG_1489

On Fathers Day, we all gathered at Granny's house for an afternoon feast to celebrate. Being almost a dad myself, I considered myself an honorary member of the club and posed here with the two dads I love the most.

IMG_1480

The ladies assembled an amazing meal for everyone to enjoy. Hey, if this is what fatherhood has to offer, I'm all for being a dad!

IMG_1488

On the menu that afternoon was sushi, Aunty Kimi's delicious steak, and a bunch of other tasty treats. Yum!

IMG_1474

Uncle Shawn and Ingrid arrived ready to tackle the feast the ladies prepared.

IMG_1481

We had asked dad to come up with a Japanese middle name for our son, and that afternoon, he shared with us his list of proposed names. Looks like Ingrid is fond of at least one of them.

IMG_1493

Over lunch, Ingrid presented my mom, Aunty Kimi and Granny each with an egg shaped plant to grow as we waiting for baby to be born. In the meantime, I enjoyed my delicious meal. There's nothing like a fantastic meal at Granny's to celebrate any event.

IMG_1498

After dinner at Granny's we drove all the way to Burbank to wish Ingrid's father a happy Father's Day too. I can't wait to be a dad...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home